Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Digitla me

It's funny how it seems so easy to learn how to build website. The coolest thing that I have learned today in Web Foundation is called 'Mouseover Button.' Suddenly, I realized how we tend to make everything digital and doesn't depend on our effort any more because there is alwasy a tool to change everything and make the effect.

For example, just today Moo bought a tablet pen. The pen then draws line on a canvas in the laptop. You can change the strokes of the pen and color. Then I was thinking about how I used to have all the pens and colored pencils to create a colorful paper. And it takes a long time to finish the drawings. Then, people would praise me for such a wonderful work if it is a good one. Right now, with the features from a tool , things can be made in such a sort time and it is easy! But then my work is praised and all that for an easy effort. (*this is just my personal feeling). Anyway, I will include traditional effort to my digital effort.

Back to the point, here is my work.


About Button
about button

No comments: