Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love Spring so much

Lately it has been a wonderful days......bright n shiny, fresh greens (sometimes I feel like munching on them), flowers blooming, people walking here and there,...........everything, when I look at the trees and environment, I felt like God is slowly painting the land with a pallete of colors....and it is all up to His creation and creativity! Don't you find it interesting and amusing? Well, I find it so...

With spring right now, I cannot stop expressing how much I love the place where God has put me in. Spring seem to be a new meaning to me while at the same time can be saddening...not like sad sad but like a heavy sense of miss. I am really keeping up a lot of faith at the place I am. Anyway...I mean, time reveals to me the friendships around me. Time shows how my friends take me dearest to them and vice versa. Time show how we are holding up with each other in character building. Time shows we can be a family despite of diversity. Time shows how we encourage and support each other. Time to learn how to bear with each other. It seems that God knows the place I want to be and He is great as He has given me more. Having said that, this is why , this would be the biggest thing I would feel heavy hearted leaving them behind. Even though I want to stay here with as long as I want but each of us has a place to go, a place for a new stage to learn and improve ourselves. As of now, we are one and appreciate the remainder of time we have left. I can do now is to pray for their good welfare and undertakings. Zerene, Paul, Jinhee, Moo, Appa, Wai Ling and Yabe ---> Thank you for being with me and my greatest friends. ...I have to say each of us is really special in its way.

Spring represents a new beginning. A new beginning for me to build up my faith before going somewhere else. ..a new faith ..

No comments: