Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Laos Temple nearby

When I just arrived home from school together with Zerene and Moo, at the kitchen, Jinhee n Lise was talking about walking to see a 'yellow' temple nearby. I was grinning upon hearing that. So, we thought of cycling to the place to see the temple. It was funny that things like this happen...I mean because I have never seen such temple in close proximity especially in a place like Rochester...no one would thought of seeing one. The temple looks really new and painted with golden color . The front door was decorated with two dragons on the stair. On the walls, are carving of flower patterns. I saw a monk with white clothing and a woman with darker brown walked to the temple just a few feet away from their house. After a minute, came two bald younger monks from the house. One of them spoke to Moo and talked about something. As usual, Moo doesn't tell much about what he converse with other people.

Sometime later, I think I will go there again and take picture for my narrative picture project.Hehe... that's the highlight of my day.

No comments: