Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Was praying for snow

Yesterday, I was looking at the surrounding areas and I see how naked the trees are and how green the pastures are. Suddenly, I realized that I won't be able to see snow anymore! I know I am happy that spring is coming but I wasn't sure if I was able to come back to this country after I graduated. I realized that I might have taking things for granted especially wishing so much that the winter to go away.

However, later the end of the day, my friend told me that there will be snow the following day. I didn't really believe what my friend said and according to the weather forecast website which I usually refer , it didn't say anything about snow. I was expecting sunny days for the new week. But just this morning, I saw there was snow through my window and I didn't really think about it much but felt lazy to go out then. On the way to church, I realized that God answered my prayer and I silently said goodbye to snow. It dissapeared by 9 am. I guess if I didn't wake up early I would have missed seeing the snow. Gosh...I have never thought that snow is so important to me.

Oh well...spring...I can't wait to look for new beginning.

No comments: