Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Cleaning Restroom on Monday

It was unusual to clean restroom on MOnday morning. Usually, I would go about being busy getting ready for school. But, I remember my responsibility to do the housechore last week...it was my turn to clean the restroom upstairs.

Three things I realized

1. The room is capable of collecting dusts because of its close proximity.

2. When there are 5 people using the restroom, it has to be clean every week! If not the stain stays on the wall especially the bath tub. I always see housewife cleaning the bath tub and it looked like a tough job, having to step into the bath and scrub the sides. I used to think what is so hard about that...but I learned it now.

3. I hate the smell of cleaning detergetn expecially Clorox (with bleach), and the glass cleaner spray, tub foam spray....gosh, I wonder what did the manufacturer put in the chemical that causes my nose to become dry and now with runny nose. I couldn't hardly smell anymore. Where are the olden days when we always use clothes and soap to clean....isn't much environmental friendly....I used more than 10 pieces of paper towel. Note: American restroom is not like Malaysian restroom. Water cannot be splash onto the floor because it is not mosaic but linoleum.

4. I feel like the bathroom is too civilized...everything is so concrete and dry inside. I think it need some refreshment like putting nature element in it.

Alright...thinking about tis, time to print out another new roster for the house & i hope I am not the last person to complete one of the tast. I wonder wat is next....

No comments: