Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What would be my future like...

Here I am, after eating instant noodle spiced up with curry cube, I thought about my day today. The day goes by really quickly when I started to enjoy every moment of it. The weather was really warm at noon time around 15 C. I wonder if the spring has commenced in this area called Rochester. Rochester is a place for winter last up to 5 months. A few days ago, I felt that I am getting tired of snow and really looking forward to see the spring time.

Anyway, there are things I wanted to be thankful for. These might sound a little bit weird, but I did about how wonderful it was to learn the characters to the common Chinese speaking. Although there are some words which I find difficult to remember, at least I am not Chinese illiterate. With that said, I hope to get A for this class....it is not easy class...Advanced Chinese 3. Next, I learned about photography ... you know what, a walk in the morning with holding my camera is a good mind-relaxing therapy and also get my heart feel peaceful.

to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.