Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

having hard time to sleep

Hmm....I am writing right from my bed as I am trying to relax and calm down before going to sleep. The clock already show 12.22 am and I haven't abit feeling sleepy because I could something is blocking my brain from telling my eyes to shut. I guess this is the result for sleeping past 2 am last night and had a restless night because the unconscious mind was thinking about website and other things.

Because of the unrested soul, I did many things differently and even the feelings I have towards someone tend to be more emotional, incholant or unreasonable. Come to think about it, they turn out to be funny and I don't really think that they are bad at all. I try not to see that I am dumb or useless. However, I always set my mind that I learning something new everyday and should take the wrong as a mistakes but knowing that how I should deal with things patiently.

我本来很想跟大家说一说关以我的今天的活动, 但是以想起有些事, 我觉得应该把所有不好的东四给忘掉。这样我觉得会感觉到生活会比较简单而不是一种孤单。 哎。。我的心里有好多心事可是不知道这么解决。 好吧。。。我会再写一篇。。。慢慢地等者哦。 谢谢你的观众。

2 comments:

Windchaser said...

i liked the consistency of the layout of your website. sorry,i didn't really read the content as i couldn't find any interest in it. i'm not sure if more pictures will help in increasing its appeal.

ya, if you slept at a different time the previous night, it'll disrupt the biological clock. i know i need to sleep around the same time each night but i never do.

very soon, i will not be able to understand your level of chinese cause it's going past my standard already. keep up the good work!

Angeline said...

haha....thanks for ur comments
glad 2 know tat u r reading.

actually, i am taking chinese class here .it is advanced and i find it difficult hehe...