Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The start of Graduation Symptoms

Even though I could feel the excitement of Spring Festival, ie getting free Spring T-shirts and knowing the activities which would be held in May, at the same time I feel myself running away or avoiding graduation. I realized I phobia with the things below and yet I cannot run away because I am pushed by other current like my friends who dragged me into it.

1. Picking up Senior tickets for picnics and dinner nite.
2. Picking up gown and caps.
3. Departments giving out free food as a symbol to end the year.
4. Walk in the ceremony.
5. Browsing through friend's graduation pictures.
. And others that I have not encountered yet....

Oh well...maybe I should see it in a good way since I cannot run away. Also, I don't think I want to stay in RIT for my whole life....lol.

No comments: