Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just a simple website

........yet it took up a lot of my time. I think it is my first time and I wasn't aware of the things that I should do first. I paid attention too much on the layout rather than the text. Well, I have to agree that I have one missing link in the website and I hope that the prof would not deduct my mark and yet still get amazed by my design. Anyways I don't know what to expect from my final. I think it is going to be challening and difficult but he outcome will be an awesome 1 as I learning how to make more sophisticated website. Seems like I am not afraid of website anymore but understand how it works now.... I think reading page source will be one of my leisures now. Feel free to visit the link below

Midterm-Jamestown Exposition

No comments: