Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Friday, May 2, 2008

I finally got my gown.

Just yesterday , Rain came to the library and looked for me. She talked about the caps & gown which she had taken from the campus connection. I was telling her, " Gosh, I almost forgot about it since I was studying for Chinese exam." Rain wanted me to help her to get another Spring Festival T-Shirt. I left the library early and went to SAU. On the way, I dropped by CC to check out my cap & gown. I am really amazed that RIT is so systematic that it has all the names for the students who are graduating and whether they suppose to get a cord or not. Rain was wondering how come she didn't get any cord and thought maybe on the day itself , she would get a cord. I was also wondering if I get a cord as well or not. Sigh, cord really means something ya.

So, I told the lady my height was 5 feet 2 and graduate as a Bachelor. While holding my pack, I had to wait in line for my name to be check off. As she was looking for my name, I was really hoping to get a cord. My heart churned and full of joy when I saw a letter H in the row of my name.

Hey..mom, I wanted to call you on the night itself but I was too tired that I dozed off to sleep right away I reach my room. I have been finishing an assignment for my photo project. Hope you get to read this.

No comments: