Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22

When I checked back my last blog entry, it was Jan 12. It has been 10 days I didn't write in this blog. Many things happened lately. Sometimes, the sense of frustration flooded me but sometimes when I think about those past memories, there were a blessings. I will always try to keep myself in the right perspective.

Last Sunday, I went for bowling with everyone again. It has become a natural for all of us to hang out during the weekend. It was a good opportunity to talk with other , other than just studying during the week days. Funny thing happen on that day was, Elliot made some dance moves on the bowling floor.

No comments: