Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

For such a long time now~~~~~

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................

That's all I wanted to do. Screaming to my heart's content! Have you done this before?

I miss those days which I can scream to the top of my lungs in my house, where no one even bother to care. My brother would think I am crazy, my mom would think she is at it again, and my dad thinks I am still childish. Oh well, what can I do everyone is different.

Back to the point, this morning I felt so gloomy and I felt that something just going to happen. Also, it is the day I think about Jesus last 12 hours before dying on the cross. Yes, I naturally feel remorse at the thought of Him dying on the cross. It would mean it is the end of His wise teaching, end of His encounter to the people, end of His fellowship to His disciples, end of His power....and most of all, He was willing to go all the way to die for our sins. Think about this...what kind of person who would sacrifice himself to die on the cross for us....if you can't see how lurid the picture is...I recommend that you watch Passion of the Christ.


Anyway, the reason to my arrival of discontentment is ...to think about the dissapointment I see for the people who do not trust Him. At what point that make people so difficult to come to God? I mean doesn't His word says it all clearly? I know I shouldn't be so judgemental but I am compassionate about them...to the point I feel that, there is no time to waste, that His ready to be accepted anytime. But, human stubborness doesn't let things flows into their heart that easily. Please do not misunderstand me, I am not trying to put up debate line here neither do I want to convert anyone. God has His way to teach each and every heart of the humans He wants to. Just that, when will a person be open to accept it. Sigh......

That's all I wanna say and vent out my dissapointment.

No comments: