Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Web Foudation~~~~~

Hahaha... I can't wait to finish up my website. It is just in preliminary stages as I slowly learning the language of web designing. It was exciting to know that one can make a website in such a short time, well, in 2 hours! It becomes more exciting as you learn how to puts styles into your web content.

I have a very good female instructor named Tona. She is very cheerful, sarcastic at times, helpful and understanding. She said she didn't like computer at first but she got back to it in her 30's and now she is a proffesor in RIT. (Hmm..ever wonder how one's path changes...well if that doesn't make you ponder but it does for me). Every Monday and Wednesday I would spend 2 hours in the mac computer lab of the Computer Science Department. Times seem to fly when learning the fun stuff.

Alright...let me show you what I've got and see if it works in this post..




Angie's Web Foundations Page


placeholderplaceholder


Links to my Web Foundations projects:




  1. Midterm

  2. Final

  3. Gallery





Some of my favorite Web Sites:


2 comments:

Windchaser said...

Waaah, you're into web designing now. Good good. It's quite difficult at first to get used to the html codes. But once you're familiar with them, it's quite easy. I think using dreamweaver or other programmes will make life easier. But to fully use its function, a basic in html is essential. Good luck!

Angeline said...

thanks for your support. I am learning more and more each day in school. It's weird to have web designing as my midterm...hehe.