Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Unusual 'jump start' of the Week

When you read about 'jump start' , would you think of the car being started up after a battery died?

I feel like that today. I felt as if I have been boosted up with another source of energy and ready to do things for the day. This morning, my friend ask me to see if I could try jump starting her car which left abandoned by Jefferson Road three days ago. I didn't know that it could still be the battery problem even though the lights are still on. Last Friday, I didn't think of doing it because I thought could be the engine's problem since the sound of the car being started was different than today.

It was very kind of Jim to help me jump start the car. Despite the trouble, I still manage to enjoy the day. Zerene bought breakfast from McDonald. We ate there while waiting for Jinhee's car to be charged up for 20 minutes. I let Zerene to drive my car and I drove the other car back home. I reached school at a quarter to 12 noon.

No comments: