Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wah~~~

Finally I have finished my GRE. Although it didn't turn out as I hope, I will still go ahead with applying for graduate school. Many people have encouraged me to keep applying and see the results. This is really encouraging to me and it drives to me to search for the school.

The fourth week of school has started and the first day of the week has been really welcoming to the students because the weather was really warm. The temperature was up to 20 C on the second day. Despite of the joy to be able to feel one of the spring days again, I am experiencing a really bad headache because of the pressure changes. It makes me cannot think well even though I could still speak. Anyway, I thought it was hard to start the week since I wasn't able to enjoy the break as much as I wanted to especially having my own sweet time doing something I like. GRE really took up my time. Nevermind, but one thing is I was able to enjoy the break with special someone and I am glad we had that sweet time together.

I enjoyed the Christmas Eve and Christmas Break so much. I went to church for a comtemporary rock service. It was quite different atmosphere compare to last year. The next day, there was a small christmas party at home. It was good that I was able to enjoy the party with other friends. After that, we watch 2 movies in a row in Regal Cinema.

No comments: