Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Friday, January 11, 2008

The house back to normal

Hmm..... hmm... almost about the end of two months period, the house atmosphere had died done to a very quiet environment. However, since last night, the house has become a camaderie ground for all girl's laughter and talk. Although I might enjoy being lonely in my room, however, it is not for too long. Somehow, it is still good to be around people even though I am not that actively involve in conversation. I feel blessed because I finally realized how true and good friends God have assigned around me....

Zerene!! Good to have you back and see your laughter again. :D Thanks for the pretty hand-sewn shirt...first 1 ever from a fren! You can be a good housewive ..

No comments: