Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

One of blues is ....CRYIng

Just after I closed the door behind me, then in front of me, I saw a face. It is very familiar face. I see it everyday but today, it was in different composure. Tears were coming down from my eyes. I don't know the reason why they were there but somehow, the tears gradually increase that I broke down crying away. I keep asking myself, what is happening to me? Why am I like this? I have never feel like this before. The tears keep flowing and I just comfort myself on my bed with the lights off.

An hour later, my tears were still there. Once awhile, I was able to hold back my tears but other time, I cry again. Even right now, as I am typing away, the tears are still there. I don't know why this is happening to me. Is it because of something sad or is it because of something has touched my heart. Or is it because of something I feel so much joy of from doing it...that this is the tears of happiness.

I am clueless. Do you have any idea?

No comments: