Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sakit hati

I have never realized that a past can haunt a person's life, either in short time or the rest of his or her life. The past can be something experienced between other person, a tragedy, events, and others. I had mine before between people and it is amazing how God show me to forget them as time comes. I guess without the love of God and His forgiveness, I would definitely be cold-hearted person. Anyway, with the grace of God, I have renewed heart and a heart that is pure for Him.

There is another person who is trap in the remnent of his past. As hurtful it is to see a person, whose heart was once pure and carefree, turned hard because of how he was being treated before. Yet, he would still love her with a hope that love would changes everything. However, things weren't what he thought so, she was against him, his friends were against him. Now, he fears everyone around him although he has a pure heart to reach put to everyone and curious to care for them. It is heart-trenching to see how his life can be affected by little and fear looms over him as scary as the darkness covers the sky. No matter how much I want to help him, I pray that God will renew his heart and be the King of his throne, and show that life is still wonderful.

*sob *sob What is done is done, what is done cannot be change. Ever think of how your action, even small ones, can affect people?

No comments: