Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gomenasai!!!

Heheh....I know that many people have been asking about me. Where have I been, or what am I up to... :D . Actually, if you are smart enough you can guess what I have been up to lately. My absence in the world of MSN tells it all especially to those whom I chat the most with. Come to think about it, my friends over in KK are very smart in social behaviour...hehe. :D If you still don't get it, ahaha... ask me lar.

Zeuven~~~ sorry that I didn't call you lately. I hope you got your replied email. Since I am in the beginning of first stage, everything is total new experience for me. :D Anyway, I have just ended my third week of winter break and things have been really different since then. This Christmas I am staying in Rochester again for my GRE study. It is really unproductive of me to keep staying here like this and not being able to go anywhere. By the way, can I visit you some time after I graduated? What are you up to for Christmas?

No comments: