Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

You know...

...that they are your great friends when they:

1. Listen to your heart's problems.
2. Compassion about your troubles.
3. Give you thoughtful advise.
4. Lend you a hand for help.
5. They give all their best for you.
6. Be there for you in your time of needs.
7. Encourages you all the way through.

I am really touch by my wonderful friends today especially the hard time I am having right now to do my graduate applications. Somehow, I feel more motivated and full of purpose to do my best and the reasons are for them, that I will make them happy and proud of me aside from paying them back for their kindness. Thank God for these wonderful friends: Appa, Paul, Moo, Jinhee, and Fan. God has been really great and He has answered my prayer to grant me true friends. May God bless them as each of them walk down the life's path with full of motivation, determination and dreams.

No comments: