Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Friday, June 6, 2008

A wonderfully hot day

The weather today is sunny - which is good- but the temperature is still up to 34 C. It was very hot for me and Zerene to walk around RIT . We were there to finish up some small official work. The feeling of being in school getting mails sent, printing out passport size picture, handing in and getting documents signed are very pleasant when we are being treated so nicely because there weren't many people around especially having no lines to queue for.

Somehow, we noticed that there is some sort of silence this summer when you are alone with one friend, and there is nothing else to do but to thing but to try to find something to do. This is what I called it relaxation...haha. This is the time you take time to notice the things around you slowly and in detail. I realized that there are many things I missed out in summer and some of them I just discovered. I love how I am hanging out with my housemate...like today, we went to the McD to grab a cup of McFlurry and enjoy cooling down from the hot weather. That was our lunch meal after checking out the total calories we were stuffing down into our stomach....haha.

Back at home, I wanted to take nap so much because I slept really late last night watching a very funny movie called Kungfu Panda. It is really a great way to release your stress if you are planning to find something fun for a break. It was the premier day of that movie. Anyway, back to the point, I couldn't sleep in my room because it's too hot .So, I ended up dragging my blanket and little pillow down to the living room and slept on the floor , while my two other housemates are doing something. Then, Zerene (knowing that she would join me too cos of d heavy ice cream) just came and made my sleeping place smaller. Down in the living room, I enjoyed feeling and listening to the breeze coming in through two opened windows. I also could heard the loud hustling leaves freshly matured from the tree trunk. Sometimes, it is funny that I could heard the duck and geese making noises.

This summer is really unsual and special. Spring seems to be more prominent here. I see fluffy seeds (Zerene called them cosmos) flying down just like snow on to the ground. So, the ground looks as if covered with snow but actually like a layer of cotton.

What do you notices or like about summer?

No comments: