Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Time 4 a new story

Hmm...Now that spring has ended (although I felt like it just started) summer is walking into this season. Every new leaves, every new seed represents new beginning and a starting of a story. Similarly, my life is blooming into another new story , branching out in new ways at different directions. I wonder, how it would turn out to be like.

Spring was about ending my life as an undergraduate in RIT, ending my contributions and getting praise from God 'good job, well done!' Spring was also about spending the remaining time to be with friends before we depart. Each of us leaving one by one in a joyful way. Some have new goals to look into, a few stayed to continue pursuing their goals, some left for another kind of different purposes...yet, I didn't want to be d one to leave first. I chose to stay and don't mind to be d last one to leave because I chose to cherish the last moment for remembrance. I want to be at the that moment, to be the person to wish and pray for them a good blessings ahead. I want to remember their backs when they walk ahead. No one can see my back but God. My future is secure in His hand and I am not worried about it.

No comments: