Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Manual Car wash~~

Yesterday, we decided to go clean my car after doing some study in the library. Zerene told me Jinehee goes to a store to vacuum her car. We inserted 1 dollar into a big vacuum machine. We cleaned the car as quickly as possible. If I am not mistaken d vaccum only last for 5 minutes. I had to put in more money in order to finish cleaning everything.

Then we saw someone washing their car. It seems fun to see the guy foaming his car so much...stg like I see when a person wash a dog with so much foam. You see up there, that's how the set up is like for washing a car. I parked my car in a middle of the space, then we inserted 2 dollars and had to use up 8 modes to clean the car in 4 minutes. We werent' able to finish and had to insert more coins to add more minutes. Hahaha...it was fun...n i took pictures of my car so tat I can put out advertisement for car sale. Any1 wants my car? I am gonna miss it.

No comments: