Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last thing about Rochester

Today, I went to try South Indian food in India Palace Restaurant. I heard that we were able to try Masala Dosai. It was really big and it's my favourite food. It's good to know that Rochester has dosai. I had fun knowing Zerene's friend Swarop and his friends from UofR.

After dinner, the group separated as one side wanted to watch in Pittsford while we , thought tat, watched movie in Regal. We ended up going to Movie 10 and watch Forbidden Kingdom...a movie I wanted to watch after watching a trailer on dvd. I couldn't imagine that I could watch this today. I really like movie which has some historical element in it.

Well...after the movie, I came back to the web and search information about the movie. It was the first time for Jackie Chan and Jet Li to co-host in a movie together. It was a hilarious one indeed.

Alright friends, **getting ur attention** don't forget to call me when you watch these movies

The Mummy: The Tomb of Dragon Emperor
The Children of Huangshi

* You should know by now that my favourite actor and actress (the first time I am announcing my favourite movie star) Jackie Chan and Michelle Yeoh. American actor & actress is Sandra Bullock and Robbie Williams.

No comments: