Niagara Fall - The panoramic View

Niagara Fall - The panoramic View
A panoramic view is a complete view from every directions.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Faith in friendship

I try not to blame myself ,
I try to learn from mistake.

I try to hear my conscience,
I try to stop making wrong actions.

But the same thing still happens,
I wonder when does this stop.

I don't mean to hurt people,
neither do I mean to send wrong signal.

All I have is just the word CARE,
I admit I invested it at a wrong place.

It's so hard to be God's servant,
To represent His love it's hard.

Sometimes I wish to be silent,
But that's not how God wanted it to be.

I will learn I need to learn.
Please teach me something that I don't know.

I still have hope for what is ahead of me
God you have to teach me.

May my heart still flourish
May my heart be refresh.

These all I ask, Lord.
These all I seek. Amen.

No comments: